- Shipping & Delivery
- Standard shipping is always free. Items displayed on our website are normally delivered within 7-10 working days of order if using standard shipping. If you are ordering a ring and you don't know your exact ring size you will need to have your size determined. Have your size determined by a professional at a Mati store or a jeweler in your area to ensure proper sizing. Allow extra processing time for rings and custom designs. Loose diamonds can be delivered within 5 days. In most cases shorter shipping options are available at an additional cost. All items are shipped fully insured and signature is required upon delivery to ensure your jewelry safe delivery. Items will ship insured via Fedex to anywhere Fedex will service.
- Returns & Replacements
- Exchanges may be made within 30 days of purchase for a store credit. Customers are responsible for any return shipping costs. Merchandise may also be returned to a Mati retail store. Merchandise must be in original condition. Mati Jewelers reserves the right to deduct a labor fee for returns of custom jewelry.
Please call to speak with an associate prior to returning merchandise, to request a Return Authorization Code. You will receive a Return Code as well as detailed instructions for returning your order. Please note any returned orders without a Mati Jewelers Return Code and packages that are improperly packaged or uninsured will not be accepted. It is your responsibility to fully insure the item from the moment of receipt and Mati Jewelers cannot be held liable for any subsequent loss or damage whilst in your possession or during any shipment back to us.
- Merchandise is usually available for shipment within 1-2 business days of order processing. On occasion, an item may go out of stock before our site is updated. If this should happen, we will notify you immediately. If you require an item by a specific date, we recommend that you contact us to confirm the availability.
- Payment, Pricing & Promotion
- We accept all major credit cards online. If you would like to pay another way, please contact us or go to a Mati store.
- Rarely, information displayed on this site may be inaccurate due to system errors, inaccurate information or human error. Some of these errors may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any and all errors including after an order has been submitted. If this occurs, we will contact you immediately. Our prices are also subject to change without notice. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.